We would like to think that we are a little bit different and we are proud of this! Here at Adatis, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions and help make better informed business decisions. We've been providing Microsoft focused Data Analytics in the UK and Bulgaria for many years and are recognised as one of the leaders in our space. We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited - how fast you grow will be up to you! We treat our clients' business like it is our own and in turn we don’t have utilisation targets for our consultants. If you enjoy managing your own day with support when you need it, are self-aware and self-motivated, then we’re for you!
We are looking for people that will lead us in our growth, innovate and mentor. We need you to help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people, culture and innovation - to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, advance and no one wants to leave!
About your role…
The role will vary depending on the project, but will primarily focus on the delivery of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena to our clients worldwide.
You will be working remotely from Bulgaria, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded. There will be some occasional travel, for example, you may spend a week getting trained in our UK offices or requirements gathering with clients, although not during the current pandemic.
As a Senior Azure / SQL Data Analytics Consultant expect to be:
• Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data Analytics stack
• Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external
• Supporting others in their development, mentoring junior employees
• Conducting and delivering trainings to promote knowledge sharing
• Contributing to Adatis and the external community
What experience/skills do you need?
• Industry experience in a similar role delivering Data Analytics solutions, with a good grounding in all associated areas
• Ideally, degree educated - computer science, data analysis etc
• Strong written and spoken English
• Strong strategic and operational decision-making skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
• Ability to guide, direct and mentor people
• Ability to identify opportunities and issues
• Willingness to learn based on feedback
• Able to help others develop
• Microsoft certified (nice to have, but don't worry- we will help you get those!)
What about technical skills?
People's skills vary and that’s great because the role varies! You should be experienced with at least 3 of the Core technologies below and have an interest in at least 4 from Nice to Have list:
T-SQL / Python
Azure Modern Data Platform Services (Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse)
Power BI / Analysis Services / DAX / SQL
Data Modelling / Data Warehouse Theory
Nice to Have:
MSBI Traditional Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
Azure DevOps /CI /CD / YAML / ARM / Terraform
Azure Automation / PowerShell
Azure Streaming Analytics / Spark Streaming
Azure Functions / C# .NET
Master Data Management / MDS
In return expect…
• Attractive salary and Profit share bonus
• An equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity and inclusion
• A company that values its' team above all else
• A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
• Freedom to grow and a clearly defined individual career path
• Mentoring programme
• Books allowance and budget for external training
• Work colleagues who’ll soon be friends too
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
• All the usual perks (Private Healthcare, MultiSport card, Social events and 3 Team Building days)
Things you won’t get…
• Someone telling you how to do it
• Somewhere to hide
What happens next?
If your experience matches our requirements, you will be invited for a call with our People team. If everything goes well, we will meet for a technical interview! :)
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application was submitted successfully.