We would like to think that we are a little bit different and we are proud of this! Here at Adatis, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions and help make better informed business decisions. We've been providing Microsoft focused Data Analytics in the UK and Bulgaria for many years and are recognised as one of the leaders in our space. We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited - how fast you grow will be up to you! We treat our clients' business like it is our own and in turn we don’t have utilisation targets for our consultants. If you enjoy managing your own day with support when you need it, are self-aware and self-motivated, then we’re for you!
We are looking for people that will lead us in our growth, innovate and mentor. We need you to help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people, culture and innovation - to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, advance and no one wants to leave!
About your role…
In this customer facing role, as a key and valued member of our Managed Services team you will ensure that our customers’ enterprise level applications in the Data & Analytics are operating without incidents. You will be located in Bulgaria and working from home at the moment (our office is an option as well) collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded! There will be some occasional travel to work alongside our customers’ offices, although not during the current pandemic.
As Data Engineer (Support) expect to:
• Support the onboarding of clients through the delivery of Service Design & Transition activities
• Act as a Technical point of escalation by helping other members with technical issues, supporting Azure based Data Warehouse solutions (Data Factory, Databricks, SQL server)
• Act as a point of escalation by helping resolve complex client issues
• Collaborate on the definition and on-going improvement of internal processes
• Establish and refine technical best practices for delivering a premium service
• Influence the design of solutions so that they are supportable, including input into delivery frameworks
• Provide day to day direction to the Managed Services team where and when required
What experience/skills do you need?
• At least a few years of experience in a similar role
• Strong written and spoken English
• Experience with Enterprise level engineering and/or development practices
• Experience and/or interest in some of the following (but not limited to) technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Power BI
• Attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
• Problem solving and ability to identify both opportunities and issues
• Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
• Willingness to learn from feedback and desire to help others
In return expect…
• Attractive salary and Profit share bonus
• An equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity and inclusion
• A company that values its' team above all else
• A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
• Freedom to grow and a clearly defined individual career path
• Mentoring programme
• Books allowance and budget for external training
• Work colleagues who’ll soon be friends too
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
• All the usual perks (Private Healthcare, MultiSport card, Social events and 3 Team Building days)
Things you won’t get…
• Someone telling you how to do it
• Somewhere to hide
What happens next?
If your experience matches our requirements, you will be invited for a call with our People team. If everything goes well, we will meet for a technical interview! :)
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application was submitted successfully.