As an Azure/SQL Data Analytics Consultant expect to be:
• Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data Analytics stack
• Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external
• Supporting others in their development
• Contributing to Adatis and the external community
Must Have Skills: Core: Azure Modern Data Platform, SQL Server (T-SQL and DBA), Data Analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Power BI, DAX, Synapse
Supporting: Azure ML, Azure infrastructure, R, Python, PowerShell, Hadoop, Data Factory
Principles: Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Theory, Data Architecture, Master Data Management, Data Science
Good to Have Skills:
• Should have experience in code repository management using TFS, Visual studio online, Git, SVN etc
• Strong knowledge of .NET Patterns and practices
• Hands on experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services using Visual Studio, experience in cloud migration and integration, Experience in building solutions using Event Hub, Service Bus, Blob Storage, Azure Files, Table Storage.
Your application was submitted successfully.