Here at Adatis, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions and help make better informed business decisions. We've been providing Microsoft focused Data Analytics for many years and are recognized as one of the leaders in our space. We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited - how fast you grow will be up to you! We treat our clients' business like it is our own and in turn we don’t have utilization targets for our consultants. If you enjoy managing your own day with support when you need it, are self-aware and self-motivated, then we’re for you!
This is a customer facing role for the Managed Service department and you will ensure that our customers’ enterprise level data analytics applications are operating without incidents. These applications will typically be based on Microsoft Azure data platform and SQL Server BI technologies. You may also need to assist with the management and maintenance of internal systems including networking, internet, laptops, user accounts all within a Microsoft (Windows/AD/O365/Azure) environment, from time to time. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognized and rewarded.
As a Managed Services Azure/SQL Data Analytics Consultant expect to be:
Performing investigations and triage on new issues; gather more information if required
• Performing fixes for known and new issues; escalate these if required
• Communicating with colleagues and customers regarding their issues
• Providing updates on the status of their issues in line with their SLA’s
• Liaising between the customer and colleagues on escalated issues
• Identifying improvements that can be made and implement changes
• Supporting the defining and implementation of standard approaches across everything we do
• Keeping up to date with the technology we are deploying and managing
Must Have Skills:
Core: Azure Modern Data Platform, Databricks, SQL Server (T-SQL and DBA), Data Analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Power BI, DAX, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake
Supporting: Azure ML, Azure infrastructure, PowerShell, Hadoop, Data Factory
Principles: Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Theory, Data Architecture, Master Data Management, Data Science
Good to Have Skills:
• Should have experience in code repository management using TFS, Visual studio online, Git, SVN etc.
• Strong knowledge of .NET Patterns and practices, R, Python
• Hands on experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services using Visual Studio, experience in cloud migration and integration, Experience in building solutions using Event Hub, Service Bus.
Your application was submitted successfully.