We're a data analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions, to help them make better-informed business decisions. Our integral approach within our team and our clients has led us to be most admired for our people, culture and innovation. We're busier than ever and are growing - it's an exciting time to join us.
We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited; how fast you grow will be up to you. You will get time to spend on R&D, on the latest technologies and training from some of the best in the industry. We treat our clients' business like it were our own and in turn, we don't have utilisation targets for our consultants. We're not big on hierarchy or layers of managers – our internal relationships are based on trust. If you enjoy managing your own day with support when you need it, are self-aware and self-motivated, then we could be for you!
We are looking for people that will lead us in our growth, innovate and mentor. We need you to help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people, culture and innovation - and to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work and no one wants to leave!
The primary aim of this role is to be a key, client-facing member of a delivery team that engages with clients throughout their journey of transforming their organisation, using data.
This is a role that requires someone with excellent client-facing and trust-building skills, an understanding of business strategy and objectives, a deep understanding of business processes, commercial acumen, and a proven track record of delivering data solutions.
What you'll be responsible for
- Working with the client to identify and articulate their business challenges and needs
- Working with clients to unpack these challenges and identify the underlying causes
- Working with clients to identify and define the requirements that will drive the design and build of data management and data warehousing solutions
- Working with clients to devise and execute techniques to get solutions adopted throughout an organisation such as stakeholder management, change and communications plans, learning and development requirements.
- Analysing and documenting business processes
- Providing a link between the client and the Adatis development team
- Guiding clients to understand the art of the possible and a future state of data management in their organisation
- Identifying gaps in client capability (skills, processes, etc.) and maturity around data governance and making recommendations to bridge those gaps
- Helping clients prioritise their requirements and plan implementation approaches
- Bringing industry-leading practice and business analysis skills to client engagements
- Contributing to the building of the Adatis Business Consulting methodologies and intellectual properties
- Mentoring other members of the Adatis team
How you'll know you're doing well
- You'll clearly and accurately define customers' requirements that will drive the delivery of our data management solutions
- You'll deliver your outputs to a high quality and to specification, on time, and to budget
- You'll establish yourself as a thought leader and trusted advisor to both customers and internal stakeholders
What we're looking for
- The ability to quickly understand a client's business strategy and business objectives
- Analytical skills to identify, define, and unpick problems
- The ability to clearly define, agree, and articulate customers' business requirements
- Candidates with a background in software development, business analysis or project management
- Collaborative personality and way of working to build client relationships and trust
- A proven track record of delivering practical and actionable data management and governance solutions
- The ability to communicate (written and spoken) with a wide range of stakeholders, up to and including a senior manager or director level
- The ability to bridge the business and technical domains
- A good understanding of data management and integration platforms and tools
- Experience of working on data analytics/data warehousing projects
What will I get in return?
We offer Healthcare, Life Insurance, Pension and Profit-related Bonus Scheme and lots of other great perks including:
- A company that values its team above all else
- A workplace you’ll love coming to every day
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- Freedom to grow and a clear career path
- Work colleagues who’ll soon be friends too
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday off
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g SQLBits)
Things you won't get
- A**e-kissing culture
- Someone telling you how to do it
- Somewhere to hide
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team
- If yes, we will invite you for a telephone interview; otherwise, we will wish you the best
- If the call goes well, we will meet at the F2F interview!
In case of any questions - drop us an email at email@example.com!