Here at Adatis, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions and help make better informed business decisions. We've been providing Microsoft focused Data Analytics in the UK and Bulgaria for many years and are recognised as one of the leaders in our space. We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited - how fast you grow will be up to you! We treat our clients' business like it is our own and in turn we don’t have utilisation targets for our consultants. If you want to excel in your IT career, manage your own day and pursue your passion, then we are for you!
Our Team is growing and we are looking for people that want to be a part of our growth and innovation i.e. dynamic individuals with exceptional interpersonal skills who are passionate about the industry and eager to learn new skills. You will help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people and culture - to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, advance and no one wants to leave!
“The fast-paced learning has been great for my technical experience and progression. But what really makes me come into work every morning is the fantastic people I work with.”
-Harry McLellan, Swansea University – Junior Managed Services Consultant
About your role…
This is a customer facing role for the Managed Service department and you will ensure that our customers’ enterprise level data analytics applications are operating without incidents. These applications will typically be based on Microsoft Azure data platform and SQL Server BI technologies. You may also need to assist with the management and maintenance of internal systems including networking, internet, laptops, user accounts all within a Microsoft (Windows/AD/O365/Azure) environment, from time to time. You will be working remotely from Sofia, Bulgaria, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded. There will be some occasional travel, for example, you may spend a week getting trained in our UK offices, although not during the current pandemic.
As a Junior Managed Services Consultant expect to be:
• Performing investigations and triage on new issues; gather more information if required
• Performing fixes for known and new issues; escalate these if required
• Communicating with colleagues and customers regarding their issues:
• Providing updates on the status of their issues in line with their SLA’s
• Liaising between the customer and colleagues on escalated issues
• Identifying improvements that can be made and implement changes
• Supporting the defining and implementation of standard approaches across everything we do
• Keeping up to date with the technology we are deploying and managing
What experience/skills do you need?
• 1 year of experience in a similar role
• A demonstrable interest in IT and ideally Microsoft technologies
• Strong written and spoken English
• Exposure or an interest some of the following technologies (but not limited to):
Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DW, Power BI etc.
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
• Problem solving and ability to identify both opportunities and issues
• Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
• Willingness to learn based on feedback
In return expect…
• A company that values its' team above all else
• A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
• Freedom to grow and a clearly defined career path
• Work colleagues who’ll soon be friends too
• Competitive salary and profit share bonus
• Flexible working conditions (including working from home)
• 25 days holiday
• Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
• All the usual perks (Private Healthcare, MultiSport card, Social events and Team Building activities)
Things you won’t get…
• Someone telling you how to do it
• Somewhere to hide
Your application was submitted successfully.