Here at Adatis, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions and help make better informed business decisions. We've been providing Microsoft focused Data Analytics in the UK and Bulgaria for many years and are recognised as one of the leaders in our space. We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited - how fast you grow will be up to you! We treat our clients' business like it is our own and in turn we don’t have utilisation targets for our consultants. If you want to excel in your IT career, manage your own day and pursue your passion, then we are for you!
Our Team is growing and we are looking for people that want to be a part of our growth and innovation i.e. dynamic individuals with exceptional interpersonal skills who are passionate about the industry and eager to learn new skills. You will help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people and culture - to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, advance and no one wants to leave!
“What attracted me the most is the first Adatis value: “People First”. When I experience a difficulty, I never hesitate to ask my colleagues and they help me. For Adatis, people are an invaluable and an irreplaceable asset, and the company treats them more than well. The relationships that Adatis is building with academia and the desire to hire graduates or people without experience and develop internal talent, starting from the very beginning, are admirable.”
-Alex Aleksandrov, Sofia University – Junior Data Analytics Consultant
About your role…
The role will vary depending on the project, but will primarily focus on the delivery of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena to our clients worldwide. You will be working remotely from Sofia, Bulgaria, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded. There will be some occasional travel, for example, you may spend a week getting trained in our UK offices or requirements gathering with clients, although not during the current pandemic.
As a Junior Data Analytics Consultant expect to be:
• Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data Analytics stack
• Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external
• Supporting others in their development
• Contributing to Adatis and the external community
What experience/skills do you need?
• 1 year of experience in a similar role
• A demonstrable interest in IT and ideally Microsoft technologies
• Strong written and spoken English
• Ideally degree educated – computer science, data analytics
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
• Ability to identify opportunities and issues
• Willingness to learn based on feedback
What about technical skills?
Exposure to one or more to the following Core technologies: SQL Server (T-SQL and DBA), Data Analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Power BI, DAX, MDS, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lakes, Synapse
In return expect…
• A company that values its' team above all else
• A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
• Freedom to grow and a clearly defined career path
• Work colleagues who’ll soon be friends too
• Competitive salary and profit share bonus
• Flexible working conditions (including working from home)
• 25 days holiday
• Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
• All the usual perks (Private Healthcare, MultiSport card, Social events and Team Building activities)
Things you won’t get…
• Someone telling you how to do it
• Somewhere to hide
Your application was submitted successfully.