Here at Adatis, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions and help make better informed business decisions. We've been providing Microsoft focused Data Analytics in the UK and Bulgaria for many years and are recognised as one of the leaders in our space. We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited - how fast you grow will be up to you! We treat our clients' business like it is our own and in turn we don’t have utilisation targets for our consultants. If you enjoy managing your own day with support when you need it, are self-aware and self-motivated, then we’re for you!
We are looking for people that will lead us in our growth, innovate and mentor. We need you to help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people, culture and innovation - to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, advance and no one wants to leave!
About your role…
The role will vary depending on the project, but will primarily focus on the delivery of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena to our clients worldwide.
You will be working remotely from Bulgaria, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded. There will be some occasional travel, for example, you may spend a week getting trained in our UK offices or requirements gathering with clients, although not during the current pandemic.
As an Azure / SQL Data Analytics Consultant expect to be:
• Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data Analytics stack
• Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external
• Supporting others in their development
• Contributing to Adatis and the external community
What experience/skills do you need?
• At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role
• Industry experience in delivering Data Analytics solutions, with a good grounding in all associated areas
• Strong written and spoken English
• Strong strategic and operational decision-making skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
• Ability to guide, direct or influence people
• Ability to identify opportunities and issues
• Willingness to learn based on feedback
• Able to help others develop
• Microsoft certified (useful but not mandatory – we’ll help you get those certificates!)
What about technical skills?
People's skills vary and that’s great because the role varies! You should be comfortable with at least 3 of the Core technologies below and have an interest in at least 4 others.
Core: SQL Server (T-SQL and DBA), Data Analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Power BI, DAX, Synapse
Supporting: Azure ML, Azure infrastructure, R, Python, PowerShell, Hadoop, Data Factory
Principles: Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Theory, Data Architecture, Master Data Management, Data Science
In return expect…
• A company that values its' team above all else
• A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
• Freedom to grow and a clearly defined career path
• Work colleagues who’ll soon be friends too
• Competitive salary and profit share bonus
• Flexible working conditions (including working from home)
• 25 days holiday
• Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
• All the usual perks (Private Healthcare, MultiSport card, Social events and Team Building activities)
Things you won’t get…
• Someone telling you how to do it
• Somewhere to hide
Your application was submitted successfully.