An outstanding opportunity to join a leading Data Analytics Consultancy and one of the UK’s predominant Microsoft Gold Partners. We work with our clients to advise, design, provision and manage cutting edge cloud solutions for AI and Data Analytics. We have grown our international footprint, first with our office in Sofia, Bulgaria and recently our Indian office in Pune. It’s an exciting time to join!
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. Our career development process means opportunities are unlimited; how fast you grow will be up to you. You will get time to spend on R&D, the latest technologies and training from some of the best in the industry. We're not big on hierarchy or layers of managers – our internal relationships are based on trust. If you enjoy variety and don’t mind context switching - all with support when you need it of course - are self-aware and self-motivated, then we're for you!
The primary aim of this role is to be a key, client facing member of a delivery team that engages with clients throughout their journey of transforming their organisation, using data.
This is a role that requires someone with excellent client facing and trust building skills, an understanding of business strategy and objectives, a deep understanding of business processes, a strong set of project management skills, commercial acumen, a proven track record of delivering data solutions, as well as the ability to manage others.
What will I be doing?
- Working with the sales and delivery teams to understand the business and data challenges that customers are facing in their businesses
- Working with clients to unpack these challenges and identify the underlying causes
- Working with clients to identify and define the requirements that will drive the design and build of data management and data warehousing solutions
- Working with clients to devise and execute techniques to get solutions adopted throughout an organisation such as stakeholder management, change and communications plans, learning and development requirements.
- Analysing and documenting business processes
- Providing a link between the client and the Adatis development team
- Guiding clients to understand the art of the possible and a future state of data management in their organisation
- Crafting data management strategies that include technology, process, and people components
- Identifying gaps in client capability and maturity around data governance and making recommendations to bridge those gaps
- Translating data management strategies into actionable implementation plans to support clients in realising data-driven business transformation
- Project managing the implementation of data management projects, including budgeting and forecasting, risk management, project reporting, and scope management
- Helping clients prioritise their initiatives and plan implementation roadmaps and articulating the benefits of these initiatives
- Bringing industry leading practice and business analysis and business consulting skills to client engagements
- Contributing to the building of the Adatis Business Consulting methodologies and intellectual properties
What experience/skills do I need?
- The ability to quickly understand a client’s business strategy and business objectives
- Analytical skills to identify, define, and unpick problems
- The ability to clearly define, agree, and articulate customers’ business requirements
- You will have a background in software development, business analysis or project management
- Collaborative personality and way of working to build client relationships and trust
- A proven track record of delivering practical and actionable data management and governance solutions
- The ability to communicate (written and spoken) with a wide range of stakeholders, up to and including senior manager or director level
- The ability to bridge the business and technical domains
- A good understanding of data management and integration platforms and tools
- Experience of working on data analytics/data warehousing projects
What will I get in return?
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering day off
- Company Team Days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Cycle Scheme
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah) plus a few other cool ones
- A company that values its team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A workplace you'll love coming to every day
We are looking for people that will guide us in our growth, innovate and mentor. We need you to help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people, culture and innovation - and to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, and no one wants to leave!
What will happen next?
- If yes, you will speak to someone from our recruitment team for initial conversation about the role
- You will be then be invited to a technical interview
- If that goes well, we will meet for a final F2F interview to take a deeper dive into your ideas on strategies and approach!
Feel you belong
At Adatis, inclusion is the bridge for everyone to be their authentic self. We respect and celebrate our differences as diversity is what makes us unique and sparks our innovation. Be you, with us and feel you belong.