An outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic Data Analytics Consultancy and one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Gold Partners. We work with our clients to advise, design, provision, and manage cutting edge cloud solutions for AI and Data Analytics. We have grown our international footprint, first with our office in Sofia, Bulgaria and recently our Indian office in Pune. It’s an exciting time to join!
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
People - Adatis
The primary purpose of this role is to be the key, client-facing member of a project delivery team who ensures that projects are delivered successfully using Scrum methodology. As the Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for all Scrum related meetings, such as sprint planning, backlog refinement, and for more traditional project management activities, such as budget management.
This is a role that requires someone with excellent client-facing skills, commercial acumen, as well as the ability to manage others. The ideal candidate must be willing to travel.
Our UK offices are in Farnham and London, and the Bulgaria office is in Sofia. The role can be based at either UK location. You'll be working, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across all three offices.
What you'll be doing
- Working with the delivery team to develop the project scope, objectives, and sign-off/acceptance criteria
- Ensuring overall project governance and best-practice project delivery
- Coordination of project delivery team resources
- Running sprint planning, backlog refinement and other project-related meetings
- Coaching the client on how Scrum is run, ensuring that both Adatis and the client follow the Scrum process
- Helping the product owner manage the product backlog
- Controlling the project release cycles
- Managing the project budget and forecasts
- Managing other project commercials such as change requests
- Managing project risk plans, i.e. issues, risks, mitigation actions
- Facilitation of project status reporting with support from Project Resource Administrator
- Managing relationships with the client, the Adatis delivery team, and third-parties
- Interfacing between the consultant development teams and the client
- Adopting a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Ensuring a smooth transition of delivered projects into BAU or Managed Services support
How you'll know you're doing well
- Projects are delivered on time and on budget
- The product backlog is correctly utilised and managed
- Sprint burndown chart and other project reporting tracks correctly on each sprint
- Regular reviews and check-ins with your mentor
- You'll get feedback and receive recognition from everyone here
What we're looking for
- Demonstratable experience as a Scrum Master with certification preferred
- Experience in managing a project budget and overall project commercials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great people skills, with the ability to motivate a team towards a common goal
- Ability to manage a range of stakeholders, up to and including board level
- Experience in working on Data Analytics / Data Warehousing projects
What will I get in return?
Aside from lovely people to work with, we offer Healthcare (after one year), Pension, a Profit-sharing Bonus Scheme and lots of other fun perks, including:
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering day off
- Company Team Days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Cycle Scheme
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah) plus a few other cool ones
- A company that values its team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A workplace you'll love coming to every day
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team
- If yes, we will invite you for a telephone interview;
- If the call goes well, we will meet at the F2F interview!
In case of any questions - drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100% but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!
Feel you belong
At Adatis, inclusion is the bridge for everyone to be their authentic self. We respect and celebrate our differences as diversity is what makes us unique and sparks our innovation. Be you, with us and feel you belong.